With versatility of function, the Strader Collection presents as a unique seating option for your household. The pull-out bed and click-mechanism seat back of this convertible studio sofa engage to create a platform for sleeping or relaxing. Offered in a dove gray microfiber fabric cover for decorative neutrality, the classic design is further enhanced with the tufted fronts of the seat, back and pop-up trundle.
Dimensions: Sofa: 71 x 37 x 35H, Bed: 71 x 71.5 x 26.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 158.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 146.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Sofa: 71 x 37 x 35H, Bed: 71 x 71.5 x 26.5H
- Seat Width: 63"
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm height: 26.25"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 58.5 x 71.5 x 19
- Doorway width: 19"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- High-density foam seat cushions
- Microfiber fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Drop-down back, converts easily from sofa to sleeper
- Pull-out bed included
- Tufted detail
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: Dove
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 34.4113
- Package Dimension: 63.75 x 45.5 x 20.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.