Providing ample seating for your friends and family is the Laertes Collection. The classic sectional shape is book-ended by stationary chaise options or USB port enhanced end power recliners. Taupe gray top grain leather provides a gentle touch while darker tone fabric lends stark contrast. The power reclining mechanism bring you to your desired position with a touch of the button. The collection is available in several different configurations to choose from to complete your seating arrangement.
Dimensions: 92 x 36.75 x 39.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 246.40 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 198.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 92 x 36.75 x 39.5H
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 3 pieces: Power LSF reclining chair (LRPW) + Console (CN) + Power RSF reclining chair (RRPW)
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Plywood frame
- High-density foam
- 100% Top grain leather where the body touches, all else leather match (vinyl)
- Loose back and attached seat cushion
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- USB charging port
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Color: 2-tones gray
- Fabric Content: Main: 100% top grain leather; back & Side: 100% polyester
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 39.7659
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Power Double Reclining Sofa
||109.5 x 36.75 x 39.5H
||Power Double Reclining Love Seat
||79 x 36.75 x 39.5H
||Power Reclining Chair with USB Port
||41.25 x 36.75 x 39.5H
||Power Double Reclining Love Seat with Center Console
||92 x 36.75 x 39.5H
||3-Piece Modular Power Reclining Sectional with Left Chaise
||109.5 x 62 x 39.5H
||3-Piece Modular Power Reclining Sectional with Right Chaise
||109.5 x 62 x 39.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.