Looking to get the best seat in the house" This stylish power sofa with adjustable headrests and power lumbar support caters to your comfort. Three push buttons let you make adjustments for ultimate relaxation. Plus, a USB charging port is conveniently built into each switch where you can plug in electronic devices without leaving your seat. When it comes to style, it's modern with a clean tailored profile elevated with contrast jumbo stitching and contrast welts on the cushioned armrests. Heavyweight polyester upholstery makes this sofa durable and easy to clean-certainly comfortable and to be enjoyed for years to come.
- Polyester/polyurethane (Durapella) upholstery
- Dual-sided recliner; middle seat stays stationary
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Trampton Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||88''W x 39''D x 41''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.