Gallery Furniture thanks you for your business. Our professional delivery personnel will carefully inspect, prepare, deliver, and set up your purchase in your home. You will be called the evening prior to your scheduled delivery date and given a two-hour window of time to be home to accept your delivery. If you need a smaller window of time, you can request that our drivers call 30 minutes prior to their arrival.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your delivery date, please notify us 24 hours before your delivery date. An additional delivery charge will apply for delivery if you are not home during your scheduled time.
For more information, please read our Important Delivery Information section.
Please refer to the following map for the areas in which we deliver.
Full Service Local Delivery: $99 unlimited pieces, if we have to make multiple deliveries due to the size of your order, you will not be charged extra.
Zone: We consider Local Delivery to be within 20 miles of our stores. That should cover all of Portland Metro and areas including as far West as Forest Grove, East as Gresham, and South as Woodburn.
In-State Long Distance: See store for specific rates.
Washington Deliveries: Due to state law, all Washington deliveries are consumer-contracted through 3rd party delivery carriers such as Mt. Hood Movers (Clackamas Purchases) and S & K Delivery (Beaverton Purchases). Customers may also contract with any other carrier of their choice.
Gallery Furniture is not affiliated with or an agent for any 3rd party delivery carrier. Therefore all delivery fees are made payable directly to the contracted carrier at time of delivery. Any claims for damages to the home or delivered furniture are also directed directly to the 3rd party carrier in the manner consistent with their terms and conditions. For your convenience, the office phone numbers for S & K Delivery and Mt. Hood Movers are provided below. Call for quote.
Important Delivery Information:
Important Information For Customers:
IMPORTANT: The customer is responsible for notifying the Store/Delivery Team of conditions that could potentially restrict the Team’s ability to place purchased items inside the home. Examples of these conditions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Smaller than standard size doorways
- Tight turns in hallways and/or landings
- Reaching the furniture’s destination requires use of stairs or a small elevator
Prior arrangements can be made to ensure a smooth and successful delivery in these circumstances; however, there will be a $49/hr charge if doing so requires the Team to disassemble and reassemble furniture at your home.
We generally do not haul away old furniture. Contact a Store Associate for more information.
Delivery Day Guidelines:
To ensure the smoothest and most efficient delivery possible, please have your home ready and keep the following guidelines:
- Remove any furniture, accessories, breakable objects, or obstructions from the delivery path and room where your purchase will be placed. Due to insurance restrictions, we will not move your existing furniture.
- For safety reasons, we are not able to remove our shoes when entering your home. If you are concerned about dirt or mud being tracked in, please put something down on your floor to protect it.
- Gallery Furniture does not take responsibility for damage to floorboards, walls, doors, and other exposed areas after our delivery personnel have left your home.
Our customer support staff is here to take your call to confirm your order and answer delivery questions. We look forward to your delivery date!